30 September, 2011

New Reader? Start at the beginning.
Elendil

A dark haired man, not much to look at, took a draw from his mug and blanched slightly at the taste. He cleared his throat.

"My master, Atanar was a sage who studied elves. I always liked elves meself and tried to learn everything I could about 'em. Me folks called me Elendil, that means ‘Elf-friend’. I came up this way to see if there was any trace of them. Master Atanar, well he took sick some time back. He wasn' able to make the journey."

Elendil blushed slightly, "It’d be better if Atanar were here, he could tell you all sorts of things. He could probably talk to 'em. I was more a bodyguard to Atanar. I'm good in a fight and can scout a bit. With all that's changed here recently, there's probably a whole new world out there to see and discover..."

No comments:

Post a Comment