29 September, 2011

New Reader? Start at the beginning.
Pral

The tallest of the group watches the smoke from the cigar in Med’s hand swirl around in the breeze as if fascinated by the movement. Eventually he raises his head and his gaze slowly comes up to meet Thumbs'. "I jus' travelling through."

The eyes glaze as if in thought again and as he is about to speak a raven shrieks with an almost bloodcurdling caw as it is attacked by two other birds. The tumbling mass of feathers falls to the ground, flapping ineffectively trying to slow its decent, but the feathered bundle strikes the ground and after a little movement is still.

The blunt head atop the hugely corded muscled neck turns back again towards Thumbs. "I jus' passing through" he pauses as if to recall whether he has just repeated himself, before adding "I jus here to protect my friends." He looks slowly around at the group at the table.

"I am Pral, I protect....people." He grins at the declaration and glances down at the broadsword leaning against the bench he is seated upon, before looking back once more and grinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment